• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Taste

I operate a small Indian place in Alexandria and get quized a lot about the cuisine. To the 'Garam Masalla' question

I always refer to to your comentary on one of your shows covering Indian cuisine. It is simply the best description I have EVER come accross. But they cannot find it, on the air or the web. Is there any way one can get copies of these episodes?

Bombay Curry Company

3110 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. 703. 836-6363

Delhi Club

Arlington, Virginia

Gosh, I get this kind of question a lot--but I'm afraid I'm a lousy video archivist! Contact me thrugh my website, www.davidrosengarten.com, and I will try to get you some info.

And I hope you've seen the recent Rosengarten Report that had a huge story on Indian food (including garam masala!) You can get info from the web site about acquiring that newsletter, or you can call 800.832.2330 for info (9-5 Eastern time M-F)