• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I am in raptures!

About two or more years ago this flavour disappeared from all my local stores and I thought the company had stoppped making them, but they appeared in the supermarket this morning. My favourite potato crisps (I refuse to call them 'chips' - ridiculous name).

They are made by this Philippine company and sold all over Asia. These are the super-rare and exotic POTATO flavour!

676071971_oishiplain.thumb.jpg.133034ee18abf1b2c8b978c8d18fbe05.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I am in raptures!

About two or more years ago theis flavour disappeared from all my local stores and I thought the company had stoppped making them, but they appeared in the supermarket this morning. My favourite potato crisps (I refuse to call them 'chips' - ridiculous name).

They are made by this Philippine company and sold all over Asia. These are the super-rare and exotic POTATO flavour!

676071971_oishiplain.thumb.jpg.133034ee18abf1b2c8b978c8d18fbe05.jpg