• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

NJ eGullet Dinner at China 46

Double 0

I just heard of China 46 when I found e.Gullet.com a short time ago. Can hardly wait to go there. Two of the best restaurants in my NorthEast area have closed, so when I heard of this place, I was beside myself.

I saw their menu on-line, and am salivating!!

it's good to see some interest.

i know it's nuts with the holidays coming up, but perhaps an early sunday dinner wouldn't get in the way of previous obligations? i know i'm pretty booked every saturday. fridays might work for people as well, but it's tough if you're traveling. we're open to suggestions here people. :smile:

http://www.webdesk.com/chinese-new-years-traditions/

Year of the Monkey, Lunar year 4702

This year, Chinese New Year Date 2004 is January 22, 2004 - The festivities get under way from 22 days prior to the New Year date and continue for 15 days after Calender 2004 Chinese New Year.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host