• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

9 hours ago, pastameshugana said:

I know I'm only looking through a tiny lens on the internet, but by my book, you and Moe are truly living the dream. So many of us are stuck in these boxes of 'that's not breakfast food,' and thus we don't eat what we really want, and you two are eating what you want, when you want it. And to top it all off, everything you make looks absolutely fantastic.

Thank you @pastameshugana.

PeamealBaconandscrambledeggsJune18th20241.thumb.jpg.b8380ba8775b9219c22be67943a75cbf.jpg

Made Moe peameal bacon and scrambled eggs with tomatoes, toasted sourdough for his breakfast.

PeamealBaconandtomatoJune18th2024.thumb.jpg.59fb1a7a92285f4b45e8345e73d5ec28.jpg

Not big on breakfast, but I do really like my  peameal bacon on toast with tomato.  

Ann_T

Ann_T

8 hours ago, pastameshugana said:

I know I'm only looking through a tiny lens on the internet, but by my book, you and Moe are truly living the dream. So many of us are stuck in these boxes of 'that's not breakfast food,' and thus we don't eat what we really want, and you two are eating what you want, when you want it. And to top it all off, everything you make looks absolutely fantastic.

Thank you @pastameshugana.

PeamealBaconandscrambledeggsJune18th20241.thumb.jpg.b8380ba8775b9219c22be67943a75cbf.jpg

Made Moe peameal bacon and scrambled eggs with tomatoes, toasted sourdough for his breakfast.

PeamealBaconandtomatoJune18th2024.thumb.jpg.59fb1a7a92285f4b45e8345e73d5ec28.jpg

And I had my favourite , peameal bacon on toast with tomato.