• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

Grammar

4 minutes ago, KennethT said:

. . .  Looks like dog food, tastes amazing!

Some of the tastiest things look like dog food . . .  :biggrin:

Palak paneer variant with spinach, fenugreek greens, cilantro stems, and fried paneer. Sizzled cumin, black mustard, and fenugreek seeds, added garlic, ginger, and green chilies, and then simmered with the greens and crushed tomato, finishing with yogurt, turmeric, and garam masala.

I was out of garam masala and too lazy to drive to the store so I ground up a batch with black and green cardamom seed, cinnamon stick, whole cloves, black pepper, coriander seed, and cumin seed.

Palak_paneer_202403.thumb.jpg.3b56a38872a294e52b38f8c5f24c0d84.jpg

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

2 minutes ago, KennethT said:

. . .  Looks like dog food, tastes amazing!

Some of the tastiest things look like dog food . . .  :biggrin:

Palak paneer variant with spinach, fenugreek greens, and cilantro stems, and fried paneer. Sizzled cumin, black mustard, and fenugreek seeds, added garlic, ginger, and green chilies, and then simmered with the greens and crushed tomato, finishing with yogurt, turmeric, and garam masala.

I was out of garam masala and too lazy to drive to the store so I ground up a batch with black and green cardamom seed, cinnamon stick, whole cloves, black pepper, coriander seed, and cumin seed.

Palak_paneer_202403.thumb.jpg.3b56a38872a294e52b38f8c5f24c0d84.jpg