• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

43 minutes ago, Duvel said:
34 minutes ago, rotuts said:

@Duvel 

excellent plan 

in a number of years 

Dijon , sharp , tart , and w the right dose 

sinus clearing.

I usually prefer the Löwensenf brand, and their sharp variety. But I am trying to get little one into mustard, so currently I am buying the milder and slightly less acidic Thomy medium sharp …

The Lion brand sharp is different frm Dijon incl the TJ brand.. Sharper and a different flavor profile to me. Plus being a complete sucker for glass jars - it has multiple appeals.

ETA" https://www.worldmarket.com/p/lowensenf-extra-hot-mustard-430837.html?

heidih

heidih

34 minutes ago, Duvel said:
26 minutes ago, rotuts said:

@Duvel 

excellent plan 

in a number of years 

Dijon , sharp , tart , and w the right dose 

sinus clearing.

I usually prefer the Löwensenf brand, and their sharp variety. But I am trying to get little one into mustard, so currently I am buying the milder and slightly less acidic Thomy medium sharp …

The Lion brand sharp is different frm Dijon incl the TJ brand.. Sharper and a different flavor profile to me. Plus being a complete sucker for glass jars - it has multiple appeals.