• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Dejah

Dejah

@lindag Corn pulp! Delicious! I cut the kernels off the cob for hubby, who is cautious about his front teeth. I am rewarded with the corn pulp as I gnaw on the cobs. LOL!
@Senior Sea Kayaker: I LOVE beef rib bones - so much flavour in the gnarly bits.

Last night: Stuffed tofu puffs with wonton filling from the freezer. I deep fried them then added to the stir-fried Chinese cabbage and Shitaki mushrooms in oyster sauce.

StuffedtofuPuffs1978.jpg.a8dd295e4f4fe5468c0befdabba2e7d0.jpg

TofuPuffsplated1983.jpg.c489ee77de7c0f32fe98143ca7845c00.jpg

Dejah

Dejah

@lindag Corn pulp! Delicious! I cut the kernels off the cob for hubby, who is cautious about his front teeth. I am rewarded with the corn pulp as I gnaw on the cobs. LOL!
@Senior Sea Kayaker: I LOVE beef rib bones - so much flavour in the gnarly bits.

Last night: Stuffed tofu puffs with wonton filling from the freezer. I deep fried them then added to the stir-fried Chinese cabbage and Shitaki mushrooms in oyster sauce.

StuffedtofuPuffs1978.jpg.a8dd295e4f4fe5468c0befdabba2e7d0.jpgTofuPuffsplated1983.jpg.c489ee77de7c0f32fe98143ca7845c00.jpg