• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Despite my tragic attempt at ordering Korean food the other day, I tried again – a different dish and different restaurant.

韩式牛舌拌饭 (hán shì niú shé bàn fàn), Korean style beef tongue bibimbap, 쇠고기 비빔밥 (sogogi bibimbap).

豆芽鱼饼汤 (dòu yá yú bǐng tāng) bean sprout and fish cake soup, 콩나물 어묵 수프 (kong nam ueomuk soup – yes the Korean for soup is ‘soup’!)

I’m not sure how ‘authentic’ it may be, but it was tasty.

Took a picture but my cell phone (or I) malfunctioned, so here’s the app listing image.

_20231221051025.thumb.jpg.deb484009ef6c7ba0f00964933c67cb9.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Despite my tragic attempt at ordering Korean food the other day, I tried again – a different dish and different restaurant.

韩式牛舌拌饭 (hán shì niú shé bàn fàn), Korean style beef tongue bibimbap, 쇠고기 비빔밥 (sogogi bibimbap).

豆芽鱼饼汤 (dòu yá yú bǐng tāng) bean sprout and fish cake soup, 콩나물 어묵 수프 (kong nam ueomuk soup – yes the Korean for soup is ‘soup’!)

Took a picture but my cell phone (or I) malfunctioned, so here’s the app listing image.

_20231219105912.thumb.jpg.267885d370c8f0679af1d8a5e5b2bdbb.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Took a picture but my cell phone malfunctioned, so here’s the app listing image.

_20231219105912.thumb.jpg.267885d370c8f0679af1d8a5e5b2bdbb.jpg