• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

A late (10 AM) breakfast and I suppose an odd choice except that I've been wanting to try this but am not in the mood once it gets hot so breakfast it was!

Halibut with chorizo, tomatoes, olives & sherry from From the Oven to the Table by Diana Henry. 

3861D503-94FA-4289-9822-8A2AD69CEF0B_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4a141250632ab80f05b6c35d185b8533.jpeg

I don't suppose anyone else wants this for breakfast, but if you're looking for a fish dish that comes together very easily, it's a good one.  Put the veg in the oven to start cooking while you make the fresh bread crumb topping for the fish, toss in some olives, cook everything together for a bit and it's done! 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

A late (10 AM) breakfast and I suppose an odd choice except that I've been wanting to try this but am not in the mood once it gets hot so breakfast it was!

Halibut with chorizo, tomatoes, olives & sherry from From the Oven to the Table by Diana Henry. 

3861D503-94FA-4289-9822-8A2AD69CEF0B_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4a141250632ab80f05b6c35d185b8533.jpeg

I don't suppose anyone else wants this for breakfast, but if you're looking for a fish dish that comes together very easily, it's a good one.  Put the veg in the oven to start cooking while you make the fresh bread crumb topping for the fish, toss in some olives, cook everything together for a bit and it's done!