• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

Breakfast leftovers from the family "Easter" get-together. Mrs. C brined and roasted a capon, and also and baked steelhead in a maple-soy-ginger glaze. I cooked green rice with roasted Poblanos, cilantro, and flat-leaf parsley.

I also cooked Marcella Hazan's delicious braised carrots with Parmesan cheese, and a simple green bean salad with olive oil and lemon. Sadly, neither survived the meal.

Capon_steelhead_202304.thumb.jpg.735f7f922eb037ea91646a911a72362c.jpg

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

Breakfast leftovers from the family "Easter" get-together. Mrs. C roasted a capon and baked steelhead in a maple-soy-ginger glaze. I cooked green rice with roasted Poblanos, cilantro, and flat-leaf parsley.

I also cooked Marcella Hazan's delicious braised carrots with Parmesan cheese, and a simple green bean salad with olive oil and lemon. Sadly, neither survived the meal.

Capon_steelhead_202304.thumb.jpg.735f7f922eb037ea91646a911a72362c.jpg