• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FeChef

FeChef

4 minutes ago, heidih said:

I've tasted it in some North American "Chinese" dishes but I don't cook to recipes amd for some reason never sourced it.  Your caveat does not inspire experimentation ;) 

Do you like Cilantro? Theres a thing about some people who think cilatro who think it also taste like baby poo, or stink bugs. I personally like eating stink bugs. ( no joke ) lol, they do taste like cilantro.

FeChef

FeChef

1 minute ago, heidih said:

I've tasted it in some North American "Chinese" dishes but I don't cook to recipes amd for some reason never sourced it.  Your caveat does not inspire experimentation ;) 

Do you like Cilantro? Theres a thing about some people who think cilatro who think it also taste like baby poo, or stink bugs. I personally like eating stink bugs. ( no joke ) lol