• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

9 hours ago, Anna N said:

Knowing how much you enjoy your food, I am going to make the assumption that these wraps differ in every respect from the ones I can get. Whether spinach, sun-dried tomato,  plain or other they all have the texture and flavour of slightly damp cardboard. 

I know what you mean, which is why I usually make my own wraps. However, when I first came out the hospital, I didn't feel up to it so I bought these three.

wraps.thumb.jpg.d19d0bcd4780685d0696828bfad5bcbc.jpg

They are Malaysian. The 'original wraps' were a bit boring, but the other two are actually quite good. When I've used them all, I'll switch back to homemade, though.

liuzhou

liuzhou

7 hours ago, Anna N said:

Knowing how much you enjoy your food, I am going to make the assumption that these wraps differ in every respect from the ones I can get. Whether spinach, sun-dried tomato,  plain or other they all have the texture and flavour of slightly damp cardboard. 

I know what you mean, which is why I usually make my own wraps. However, when I first came out the hospital, I didn't feel up to it so I bought these three.

wraps.thumb.jpg.d19d0bcd4780685d0696828bfad5bcbc.jpg

They are Malaysian. The 'original wraps' were a bit boring, but the other two are actually quite good. When I'veused them all, I'll swit ch back to homemade, though.