• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

1 hour ago, blue_dolphin said:

Yesterday, I mentioned that Ideas in Food fried egg salad but had not actually tried it, so I did:

Yours looks much better than the link. That is how I make mine. Avoids the steamed egg chore. And the peeling. I do mine low and slow and partially covered. (not a bit fried). Add minced celery and their tender leaves, lots of dill, after a bit cool in a bowl. 

Annie_H

Annie_H

1 hour ago, blue_dolphin said:

Yesterday, I mentioned that Ideas in Food fried egg salad but had not actually tried it, so I did:

Yours looks much better than the link. That is how I make mine. Avoids the steamed egg chore. And the peeling. I do mine low and slow and partially covered. Add minced celery and their tender leaves, lots of dill, after a bit cool in a bowl.