• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

8 minutes ago, CookBot said:

How in the world do you find crawfish boudin in Kansas???  I'm in the South and I can't even find it in the Carolinas.

(Although, now that I think about it, I'm probably only as far from Louisiana as you are, mile-wise.)

I order it from LA 😬

I usually do a big order around this time of year --I give some to my in-laws for Christmas.  I love this place--The Best Stop In Scott

We can't even get regular boudin here.  Our friend from Georgia can just go to to Wal-Mart and find it.

Shelby

Shelby

4 minutes ago, CookBot said:

How in the world do you find crawfish boudin in Kansas???  I'm in the South and I can't even find it in the Carolinas.

(Although, now that I think about it, I'm probably only as far from Louisiana as you are, mile-wise.)

I order it from LA 😬

I usually do a big order around this time of year --I give some to my in-laws for Christmas.  I love this place--The Best Stop In Scott

We can't even get regular boudin here.  Our friend from Georgia can just to to Wal-Mart and find it.