• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

btbyrd

btbyrd

Buffalo burrata caprese. First tomato of the season, overripe and tasty. I put the filling of the burrata in a ring mold and topped it with micro herbs and roasted artichoke hearts. Then more herbs, oil, and flowers. Laid the skin of the burrata down and dolloped with creamy cheesy goodness. Topped with peeled fresh tomatoes and basil. Flooded the zone with Alziari EVOO before making it rain 30 year old balsamic vinegar and Maldon salt. Served with too much bread.

C4706499-CDC1-4142-900B-0DA86C8DD445.jpeg

btbyrd

btbyrd

Buffalo burrata caprese. First tomato of the season, overripe and tasty. I put the filling of the burrata in a ring mold and topped it with micro herbs and roasted artichoke hearts. Then more herbs, oil, and flowers. Laid the skin of the burrata down and dolloped with creamy cheesy goodness. Then tomatoes, 30 year old balsamic, and basil. Flooded the zone with Alziari EVOO before making it and Maldon salt. Served with too much bread.

btbyrd

btbyrd

Buffalo burrata caprese. First tomato of the season, overripe and tasty. I put the filling of the burrata in a ring mold and topped it with micro herbs and roasted artichoke hearts. Then more herbs, oil, and flowers. Laid the skin of the burrata down and dolloped with creamy cheesy goodness. Then tomatoes, 30 year old balsamic, and basil. Made it rain vinegar and Maldon salt. Served with too much bread.