• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

@Shelby  Nice use of the precious few apples. I didn't appreciate the bounty when our apples bore madly. At my cottage I only got a few before the night bandits. Did not think of something as good as your crostata!

Scout ploughing into you - beyond major OUCH!! Murphy did something similar to ex (Mr 5th degree back belt, breaks bricks with his hand) - the moaning groaning and needing sympathy went on for some time... That much concentrated weight and energy can do more damage than expected. Amazed you were able to put together the tasty looking meals you shared.

heidih

heidih

@Shelby  Nice use of the precious few apples. I didn't appreciate the bounty when our apples bore madly. At my cottage I only got a few before the night bandits. Did not think of something as good as your crostata!

Scout ploughing into you - beyond major OUCH!! Murphy did something similar to ex (Mr 5th degree back belt, breaks bricks with his hand) - the moaning groaning and needing sympathy went on for some time... That much concentrated weight and energy can do more damage than expected. Amazed you were able to out together the tasty looking meals you shared.