• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

I picked this up in a used book store a week or so ago for $4 Cdn.

'Cooking with Patrick Clark. a tribute to the man and his cuisine' 

DSCN1944.thumb.JPG.ebc69d028e006d1ddad16627b247e954.JPG

After doing a bit of research I found that Clark died in 1998 at the age of 42 and the cookbook was put together by the late Charlie Trotter and other collaborators.

The first half is composed of Clark's recipes and the second half of recipes submitted by other chefs (around 50) including Pepin, Keller, Trotter, Van Aiken, Samuelsson, Lagasse, Ducasse and Silverton among others.

One of my best finds.

I don't have any personal experience with or knowledge of the NY restaurant scene and its history so any comments welcome.

Looking at you @weinoo and @KennethT.

I picked this up in a used book store a week or so ago for $4 Cdn.

'Cooking with Patrick Clark. a tribute to the man and his cuisine' 

DSCN1944.thumb.JPG.ebc69d028e006d1ddad16627b247e954.JPG

After doing a bit of research I found that Clark died in 1998 at the age of 42 and the cookbook was put together by the late Charlie Trotter and other collaborators.

The first half is composed of Clark's recipes and the second half of recipes submitted by other chefs (around 50) including Pepin, Keller, Trotter, Van Aiken, Samuelsson, Lagasse, Ducasse and Silverton among others.

One of my best finds.

I don't have any personal experience the NY restaurant scene and its history so any comments welcome.

Looking at you @weinoo and @KennethT.