• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

haresfur

haresfur

formatting

11 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Spag Bol and Veges... Never really thought of having sides to spaghetti that wasn't garlic bread. 

received_501829307471841.thumb.jpeg.4cee11263f2c89e978752fe0e206c183.jpeg

One of my in-town geology jobs (Hammering drill-pipe down through the street in a residential area on Sunday morning? Sure) the drillers liked to have lunch at the same working class pub (cute waitress who kept the aerobics show on the big screen to distract the patrons). The lunch specials all came with mashed potatoes. My favourite was spag bol, garlic bread, and mash with gravy. Good way to get your carbs.

haresfur

haresfur

11 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Spag Bol and Veges... Never really thought of having sides to spaghetti that wasn't garlic bread. 

received_501829307471841.thumb.jpeg.4cee11263f2c89e978752fe0e206c183.jpeg

One of my in-town geology jobs (Hammering drill-pipe down through the street in a residential area on Sunday morning? Sure) the drillers liked to have lunch at the same working class pub (cute waitress who kept the aerobics show on the big screen to distract the patrons). The lunch specials all came with mashed potatoes. My favourite was spag bol, garlic bread, and mash with gravy. Good way to get your carbs.