• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

On 12/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, liamsaunt said:

Creamy polenta topped with roasted mushrooms and garlicky kale, plus a poached egg and a green olive pesto.  Another dinner based on a Half Baked Harvest recipe, though I roasted my mushrooms for extra flavor.  

828719778_poelntaeggs.thumb.jpg.ad6248b6f8f9a9dd39be797d82632cf1.jpg

I just bought The Flavourbomb by Rob Blumer and you practised two of his recommendations for flavour enhancement.  Roasted your mushrooms enough to get a good caramelization on them and put an egg on top of your dish!  I was chuckling to myself.  Good job. 

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

Creamy polenta topped with roasted mushrooms and garlicky kale, plus a poached egg and a green olive pesto.  Another dinner based on a Half Baked Harvest recipe, though I roasted my mushrooms for extra flavor.  

I just bought The Flavourbomb by Rob Blume and you practised two of his recommendations for flavour enhancement.  Roasted your mushrooms enough to get a good caramelization on them and put an egg on top of your dish!  I was chuckling to myself.  Good job. 

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

I just bought The Flavourboomb by Rob Blume and you practised two of his recommendations for flavour enhancement.  Roasted your mushrooms enough to get a good caramelization on them and put an egg on top of your dish!  I was chuckling to myself.  Good job.