• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

SV pork belly

PlcFeGF.jpg

Duck pancakes in top left corner. To eat I sliced the slices thinly and ate them like tacos. This half kilo piece lasted 3 different meals.

CyOKKEa.jpg

The beer

K5XpWdQ.jpg

Some people like to eat till they drop, I like to go walking till I drop. Past Easter in Austrian Alps.

gquIyMx.jpg

It's still safe to be alone in the Austrian woods.

9jMPhZI.jpg

Forgot this: croissant dough filled with chopped mixed nuts and poppy seeds. Unfortunately, the fine spring weather didn't last but I made the most of it. This is the first food photo made in the garden this year.

26pWhJx.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

SV pork belly

PlcFeGF.jpg

Duck pancakes in top left corner. To eat I sliced the slices thinly and ate them like tacos. This half kilo piece lasted 3 different meals.

CyOKKEa.jpg

The beer

K5XpWdQ.jpg

Some people like to eat till they drop, I like to go walking till I drop. Past Easter in Austrian Alps.

gquIyMx.jpg

It's still safe to be alone in the Austrian woods.

9jMPhZI.jpg