• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

On 1/29/2021 at 8:35 AM, gfweb said:

@Franci Beautiful food.

So how long will that ham last?

we got a cheap Serrano in December, that we had a tough time finishing. This opened less than a week, is going super fast in comparison. I doubt it would last more than 3 weeks. Next year my husband said that he is going to buy 2. The Costco price on the Covap is very good. 

Tonight we had 2 small mangrove snappers, steamed, Chinese style. Rice and kimchi (also from Cotsco). 

AFB329C7-33C2-4C68-BF32-CFEE181AC66A.jpeg

Franci

Franci

On 1/29/2021 at 8:35 AM, gfweb said:

@Franci Beautiful food.

So how long will that ham last?

we got a cheap Serrano in December, that we had a tough time finishing. This opened less than a week, is going super fast in comparison. I doubt it would last more than 3 weeks. Next year my husband said that he is going to buy 2. The Costco pride is very good. 

Tonight we had 2 small mangrove snappers, steamed, Chinese style. Rice and kimchi (also from Cotsco). 

AFB329C7-33C2-4C68-BF32-CFEE181AC66A.jpeg