• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

addition

3 hours ago, Duvel said:

Fleischsalat

I'm with @rotuts. I already know what it is but I would like to know how to make it. I looked up a recipe on the internet and they said if I couldn't get the German ingredients, forget it. Do you think it would be possible to get a good flavor with local ingredients? And would you share a recipe? It looks delicious and it looks like something that I remember that my grandmother used to make. She also used to make the big, fat, soft pretzels every Saturday. I sure wish I had some now.

Please don't post any pictures of those oh, I don't think that I could take it.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

3 hours ago, Duvel said:

Fleischsalat

I'm with @rotuts. I already know what it is but I would like to know how to make it. I looked up a recipe on the internet and they said if I couldn't get the German ingredients, forget it. Do you think it would be possible to get a good flavor with local ingredients? And would you share a recipe? It looks delicious and it looks like something that I remember that my grandmother used to make. She also used to make the big, fat, soft pretzels every Saturday. I sure wish I had some now.