• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Grammar etc.

Well this is embarrassing to admit but as Canadian living within a stone’s throw of Elora, I can’t say as I have ever heard of Anita Stewart. Nor have I ever heard of Food Day Canada. I am not sure what this speaks to – – my failure to show some loyalty to my national cuisine or somebody else’s failure to market Anita Stewart and Food Day Canada adequately. 
Rest in peace, Anita. I might’ve been a better person for having been aware of you and your efforts on behalf of our national cuisine.  I hang my head in shame. 

Anna N

Anna N

Well this is embarrassing to admit but as Canadian living within a stone’s throw of Elora, I can’t say as I have ever heard of Anita Stewart. Nor have I ever heard of Food Day Canada. I am not sure what this speaks to – – my failure to show some loyalty to my national cuisine or somebody else’s failure to market Anita Stewart and Food Day Canada. 
Rest in peace, Anita. I might’ve been a better person for having aware of you and your efforts on behalf of our national cuisine.  I hang my head in shame.