• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dtremit

dtremit

18 hours ago, liamsaunt said:

What town are you staying in?  A lot of the specialty shops are offering curbside pickup.  I'm heading to Wellfleet for a month in 10 days or so.  

We'll be in the northern part of Dennis this time -- so within a reasonable (and scenic) drive of a lot of the Cape. Would *very* much appreciate recommendations on the shopping front; my existing Cape knowledge is very Provincetown-specific.

I see Truro has a Monday farmer's market which might be helpful.

dtremit

dtremit

18 hours ago, liamsaunt said:

What town are you staying in?  A lot of the specialty shops are offering curbside pickup.  I'm heading to Wellfleet for a month in 10 days or so.  

We'll be in the northern part of Dennis this time -- so within a reasonable and scenic of a lot of the Cape. Would *very* much appreciate recommendations on the shopping front; my existing Cape knowledge is very Provincetown-specific.

I see Truro has a Monday farmer's market which might be helpful.