• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

13 minutes ago, Steve R. said:

I've been pleasantly surprised that the overwhelming number of you all seem reasonably sane in person, although I'd guess that may not be a vice versa assessment.  Not a bad way to get through 20 years of eating.

Thank you for your historical re-cap.  Sane - what is that ?  In today's circumstances I have seen quite a coming together of people with similar passions in many venues whose shared experiences foster comfort and connection.  

heidih

heidih

6 minutes ago, Steve R. said:

I've been pleasantly surprised that the overwhelming number of you all seem reasonably sane in person, although I'd guess that may not be a vice versa assessment.  Not a bad way to get through 20 years of eating.

Thank you for your historical re-cap.  Sane - what is that ?  In today's circumstances I have seen quite a coming together of people with similar passions in many venues whose shared experiences foster comfort.