• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

thumbnail_IMG_8241.jpg.ed086054c02c2aac794e7e4a76900994.jpgI had to go to the smaller town grocery store to pick up meds at the pharmacy inside the store.   As always, I did a quick shop of a few staples that we needed.  I had to get lettuce.  Turned the corner to check out when out of the corner of my eye I spotted what looked like SHISHITO PEPPERS!!!!!!!!  HUGE cardboard box full.  I bought probably 3 lbs.  Happy dance.

Shelby

Shelby

I had to go to the smaller town grocery store to pick up meds at the pharmacy inside the store.   As always, I did a quick shop of a few staples that we needed.  I had to get lettuce.  Turned the corner to check out when out of the corner of my eye I spotted what looked like SHISHITO PEPPERS!!!!!!!!  HUGE cardboard box full.  I bought probably 3 lbs.  Happy dance.