• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dtremit

dtremit

Awesome, thanks! DeBragga will deliver to Boston, it seems, and obviously Great Alaska will as well. Sadly not so much for the other two.

Fresh Direct has been saying for years they're planning to expand to Boston (I said that recently somewhere, maybe upthread). I really look forward to that.

(My biggest disappointment has been Baldor -- there was a lot of press about them doing home delivery here, but every time I look at their website, nearly everything in their home delivery selection is sold out. I have no problem meeting their minimum dollar amount, but when e.g. 15 out of 16 of their tomato varieties are unavailable, it's hard to piece together an order.)

dtremit

dtremit

Awesome, thanks! DeBragga will deliver to Boston, it seems, and obviously Great Alaska will as well. Sadly not so much for the other two.

Fresh Direct has been saying for years they're planning to expand to Boston (I said that recently somewhere, maybe upthread). I really look forward to that.

(My biggest disappointment has been Baldor -- there was a lot of press about them doing home delivery here, but every time I look at their website, nearly everything in their home delivery selection is sold out. I have no problem meeting their minimum dollar amount, but when e.g. 15 out of 16 of their tomato varieties are sold out, it's hard to piece together an order.)