• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Have fun with the plantains! I love plantain chips! 

I was able to get an Instacart delivery from Wegmans today. I secured the reservation time 8 days in advance at 2am. 

A lot of things were sold out, progresso canned soups, various rice and oddly, ham. I guess it makes sense since it’s pretty versatile. 

I was able to get club soda, Gatorade, ginger ale and all types of produce. 

I asked for no contact delivery and tipped 30%. 

I also ordered deep dish pizzas from Lou Malinati’s via Goldbelly that should arrive today. 

We (aka my husband) haven’t been to a physical store in over a week but I expect that to change this weekend. We also loaded up at the local butcher two weeks ago. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Have fun with the plantains! I love plantain chips! 

I was able to get an Instacart delivery from Wegmans today. I secured the reservation time 8 days in advance at 2am. 

A lot of things were sold out, progresso canned soups, various rice and oddly, ham. I guess it makes sense since it’s pretty versatile. 

I was able to get club soda, Gatorade, ginger ale and all types of produce. 

I also ordered deep dish pizzas from Lou Malinati’s via Goldbelly that should arrive today. 

We (aka my husband) haven’t been to a physical store in over a week but I expect that to change this weekend. We also loaded up at the local butcher two weeks ago.