• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

9 hours ago, heidih said:

I've seen @liuzhou and @Anna N use them.

Duck eggs are my go to eggs. Usually, they are all I have (apart from crab or flying fish roe - that's eggs too!). By the way, the century eggs above are also duck.

I do have one goose egg right now which will probably become an omelette. One egg is just the right size. And I often have soft boiled quail eggs in noodle soups or Scotch eggs. Chicken's eggs are a rare buy for me.

liuzhou

liuzhou

8 hours ago, heidih said:

I've seen @liuzhou and @Anna N use them.

Duck eggs are my go to eggs. Usually they are all I have (apart from crab or flying fish roe - that's eggs too!). By the way, the century eggs above are also duck.

I do have one goose egg right now which will probably become an omelette. One egg is just the right size. And I often have soft boiled quail eggs in noodle soups or Scotch eggs. Chicken's eggs are a rare buy for me.