• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

The other night we had a zoom call with some friends; by the time it was finished, we were well into our 2nd(!) bottle of wine, and even a wine with a fairly low ABV means we were schnookered.

Therefore, dinner was snacks. Crudite with hummus. Olives. Stuff like that. I did put this on a plate, however:

1358419373_Tunapimentopiparra07-17.jpeg.ecdcdedbba34a62faa9d2f2ba0ef1aee.jpeg

Some ventresca from Spain, pimentos from Spain, Piparras from Spain. Crackers from the UK! 

Last night very little wine. And I like having the nice batch of pesto both in the fridge as well as in the freezer. Then this becomes easy...

968065367_Linguinipotatoespesto07-18.jpeg.0fc4824ac60c1a1acbbe2fb88029a58d.jpeg

Linguini, potatoes, pesto. Veg on the side - roasted broccoli and carrots.

weinoo

weinoo

The other night we had a zoom call with some friends; by the time it was finished, we were well into our 2nd(!) bottle of wine, and even a wine with a fairly low ABV means we were schnookered.

Therefore, dinner was snacks. Crudite with hummus. Olives. Stuff like that. I did put this on a plate, however:

1358419373_Tunapimentopiparra07-17.jpeg.ecdcdedbba34a62faa9d2f2ba0ef1aee.jpeg

Some ventresca from Spain, pimentos from Spain, Piparras from Spain. Crackers from the UK!  I like having that nice batch of pesto both in the fridge as well as in the freezer. Then this becomes easy...

968065367_Linguinipotatoespesto07-18.jpeg.0fc4824ac60c1a1acbbe2fb88029a58d.jpeg

Linguini, potatoes, pesto. Veg on the side - roasted broccoli and carrots.