• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

Down to the end of the asparagus from the garden.  Sigh.  I will miss it more than usual this year.

thumbnail_IMG_7876.jpg.81cb0da7d8a83f4d3e7ef5c2db04a4f4.jpg

Venison meatloaf last night.  Ronnie had a meatloaf sandwich for lunch....good stuff.

We love you but we also want to throttle you! Asparagus from the garden!  One day when you least expect this odd bunch of people will show uo ;) 

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

Down to the end of the asparagus from the garden.  Sigh.  I will miss it more than usual this year.

Venison meatloaf last night.  Ronnie had a meatloaf sandwich for lunch....good stuff.

We love you but we also want to throttle you! Asparagus from the garden!  One day when you last expect this odd bunch of people will show uo ;) 

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

Great meals, everyone.  I'm so glad , that even during this time,  there are diverse ingredients available for everyone....or even if something we want isn't available, we seem to be adapting and using what we do have.  

Venison cheeseburgers.  I reduced my fry count.  I should have put more on the plate for the sake of the picture 🤣

We love you but we also want to throttle you! Asparagus from the garden!  One day when you last expect this odd bunch of people will show uo ;)