• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nicolai

Nicolai

Met some friends for a bite at a Levant restaurant serving a mix of Syrian Lebanese and Palestinian dishes.

I will save posting the usual Hummos - Tabouleh.....etc

1- Libation

- Bottles water

2- Appetizers

- Fatteh: Bread - Chick Peas - Yogurt - Theeneh - Almond Slivers and Pine Nuts fried in EVOO (the real deal should be fried in Ghee)

KvxigQM.jpg

- Salad:

- Watermelon - Feta Cheese - Baby Spinach and Blueberries. Balsamic and Pomegranate Molasses dressing with EVOO

1rBfQn1.jpg

4- Mains

- Kebbe bel Saniyeh: Crushed wheat with mince Lamb meat layering fried mince meat and pine nuts. Dressed with Almond Slivers. Oven baked

nxoW2ch.jpg

- Kofta bel Saniyeh: Mince Lamb meat in fresh spicy Tomatoes coulis. Oven baked

Ft8i3Xp.jpg

- Kofta bel Theeneh: Mince Lamb meat and potatoes in a Theeneh Lemony sauce. Oven baked,

n5oiHAY.jpg

Dessert: Knefe bel Jebn. Off picture

Nicolai

Nicolai

Met some friends for a bite at a Levant restaurant serving a mix of Syrian Lebanese and Palestinian dishes.

1- Libation

- Bottles water

2- Appetizers

- Fatteh Bread - Chick Peas - Yogurt - Theeneh - Almond Slivers and Pine Nuts fried in EVOO (the real deal should be fried in Ghee)

KvxigQM.jpg

- Salad:

- Watermelon - Feta Cheese - Baby Spinach and Blueberries. Balsamic and Pomegranate Molasses dressing with EVOO

1rBfQn1.jpg

4- Mains

- Kebbe bel Saniyeh: Crushed wheat with mince Lamb meat layering fried mince meat and pine nuts. Dressed with Almond Slivers. Oven baked

nxoW2ch.jpg

Ft8i3Xp.jpg

- Kofta bel Theeneh: Mince Lamb meat and potatoes in a Theeneh Lemony sauce. Oven baked,

n5oiHAY.jpg

Nicolai

Nicolai

1- Libation

- Bottles water

2- Appetizers

- FattehL Braed - Chick Peas - Yoghurt - Theeneh - Almond Slivers and Pine Nuts fried in EVOO (the real deal should be fried in Ghee)

KvxigQM.jpg

- Salad:

1rBfQn1.jpg

4- Mains

nxoW2ch.jpg

Ft8i3Xp.jpg

n5oiHAY.jpg