• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

4 minutes ago, KennethT said:

The Thai store on Mosco St? If so I'm happy to hear they're still open!  But why brown sugar instead of palm sugar?

I'll tell you.. Because, i did a small shop and was waiting for them to get back in green papaya for papaya salad.. But yeh, i have a lot more shopping to do!  I was supposed to go today but, couldn't

If you do go, I should say, get these guys.. .I loved them, my wife, not so much.   Coconut and Durian.. 

49962335222_65215e5a52_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

3 minutes ago, KennethT said:

The Thai store on Mosco St? If so I'm happy to hear they're still open!  But why brown sugar instead of palm sugar?

I'll tell you.. Because, i did a small shop and was waiting for them to get back in green papaya for papaya salad.. But yeh, i have a lot more shopping to do! 

If you do go, I should say, get these guys.. .I loved them, my wife, not so much.   Coconut and Durian.. 

49962335222_65215e5a52_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

1 minute ago, KennethT said:

I'll tell you.. Because, i did a small shop and was waiting for them to get back in green papaya for papaya salad.. But yeh, i have a lot more shopping to do! 

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49962335222_65215e5a52_z.jpg