• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

23 minutes ago, heidih said:

Oh gosh I so so need to hear the tinkle of the vendor's bell. Not happening now...

I spent my first six years in Santa Monica and Culver City. The Hot Tamale Man memory predates the Popsicle/Ice Cream Man for me.

robirdstx

robirdstx

23 minutes ago, heidih said:

Oh gosh I so so need to hear the tinkle of the vendor's bell. Not happening now...

I spent my first six years in Santa Monica and Culver City. The Hot Tamale Man memory predated the Popsicle/Ice Cream Man for me.

robirdstx

robirdstx

22 minutes ago, heidih said:

I spent my first six years in Santa Monica and Culver City. The Hot Tamale Man memory predated the Popsicle/ Ice Cream Man for me.

robirdstx

robirdstx

19 minutes ago, heidih said:

I spent my first six years in Santa Monica and Culver City. The Hot Tamale Man predated the Popsicle Man for me.