• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

More recipes from Half Baked Harvest.  Vegetable stuffed potstickers (I used cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and carrots) with spicy sesame dipping sauce. My shaping skills could use some work. 

potstickers.thumb.jpg.d572804fb0b71a6e3828d0ceb2e062ba.jpg

Garlic butter ramen with greens and egg.  I doubled the greens because I had a bunch of collards in the fridge to use up

ramen.thumb.jpg.20f0337a2e1acd1ee6d18b998ca89ff0.jpg

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

More recipes from Half Baked Harvest.  Vegetable stuffed potstickers (I used cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and carrots) with spicy sesame dipping sauce> My shaping skills can use some work. 

potstickers.thumb.jpg.d572804fb0b71a6e3828d0ceb2e062ba.jpg

Garlic butter ramen with greens and egg.  I doubled the greens because I had a bunch of collards in the fridge to use up

ramen.thumb.jpg.20f0337a2e1acd1ee6d18b998ca89ff0.jpg