• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

40 minutes ago, Nicolai said:

August seems to be the Pizza month...... and it is quiet late diner time......

- Bresaola Pizza

gdUId7n.jpg

Dessert:

- Raspberry Panna Cotta

Do you eat cold left over pizza the day after. I confess I do. It is a great hangover cure........until brunch that is......

Interesting - so the bresaola and  rocket? were put on the baked base after? 

Cold pizza is standard hangover cure for college fraternity boys in the US

I can't think about Panna Cotta without remembering  from 1000 Days in Tuscany by Marlena de Blasi :

"I do that only with some of Assunta's milk. Can't make a decent panna cotta with pasteurized milk,"

Assunta is a blue eyed cow and the milk is from the morning milk.

heidih

heidih

15 minutes ago, Nicolai said:

August seems to be the Pizza month...... and it is quiet late diner time......

- Bresaola Pizza

gdUId7n.jpg

Dessert:

- Raspberry Panna Cotta

Do you eat cold left over pizza the day after. I confess I do. It is a great hangover cure........until brunch that is......

Interesting - so the bresaola and  rocket? were put on the baked base after? 

Cold pizza is standard hangover cure for college fraternity boys in the US

I can't think about Panna Cotta without remembering  from 1000 Days in Tuscany by Marlena de Blasi :

"I do that only with some of Assunta's milk. Can't can't make a decent panna cotta with pasteurized milk,"

Assunta is a blue eyed cow and the milk is from the morning milk.