• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 minutes ago, CantCookStillTry said:

I know right! 😂 Everyone here has beautiful plates. I picked up a 'feature plate' for like $4 in the kitchenware store. My husband straight away said "You picked wrong." 😂😂 But if I don't use it once I loose! 

I'm generally a simple white plate guy, myself. Or at least self coloured. Always makes the food look better and doesn't compete with it - but not everyone agrees and the world goes on!

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 minutes ago, CantCookStillTry said:

I know right! 😂 Everyone here has beautiful plates. I picked up a 'feature plate' for like $4 in the kitchenware store. My husband straight away said "You picked wrong." 😂😂 But if I don't use it once I loose! 

I'm generally a simple white plate guy, myself. Or at least self colour. Always makes the food look better and doesn't compete with it - but not everyone agrees and the world goes on!