• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

In the interests of the least amount of clean up we roasted our whole chicken legs in the air fryer for 15 minutes at max temp.  Wow.  Perfectly juicy but you have to watch them, they cook so quickly.  Refried beans and green beans with salsa verde rounded out the meal.  Everything went in the dish washer!  Done.  DH is doing most of the cooking at the moment and trying to get some painting of the interior done which is why we wanted less clean up.

I need a new camera which has easy upload features for taking food pictures.  Any recommendations?  A couple of hundred bucks is my budget.

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

In the interests of the least amount of clean up we roasted our whole chicken legs in the air fryer for 15 minutes at max temp.  Wow.  Perfectly juicy but you have to watch them, they cook so quickly.  Refried beans and green beans with salsa verde rounded out the meal.  Everything went in the dish washer!  Done.  DH is doing most of the cooking at the moment and trying to get some painting of the interior done which is why we wanted seas clean up.

I need a new camera which has easy upload features for taking food pictures.  Any recommendations?  A couple of hundred bucks is my budget.