• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Gobbledygook

5 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

Okay, I give up. What in the world is sparrow juice? I can't find it on Google and I am left with the image of a tiny copper duck press. The only other image that I have is unspeakable.

@liuzhou  always answers  questions himself,  but I thought I would jump in here and save you the horror of thinking of the unspeakable. E790F0F2-524F-4758-AD83-295361057EDF.jpeg.8ea31ff0281d3afa15fbd721db856fe0.jpeg

It would be the green stuff you see in this close-up. 

Anna N

Anna N

3 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

Okay, I give up. What in the world is sparrow juice? I can't find it on Google and I am left with the image of a tiny copper duck press. The only other image that I have is unspeakable.

@liuzhou  always answers  questions himself, I thought I would jump in here and see if he was a horror of thinking of the unspeakable. E790F0F2-524F-4758-AD83-295361057EDF.jpeg.8ea31ff0281d3afa15fbd721db856fe0.jpeg

It would be the green stuff you see in this close-up.