• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

I wouldn't use an app , or order a ' dinner ' from a restaurant.  Im App-less.

however , now that Im retired , I have more time than most.  and in my area , close by

there are 3 grocery stores that cook their own food , and have individual meals in refrigerated trays that I might

pick up during the day, refrigerate , and reheat at dinner time.

I know this is off the topic , but keep this sort of thing in mind if it fits your schedule and the food is close by.

the Turkey Dinner at one market  , is almost as good as mine.  well  not the gravy.  and the mashed potatoes

are real.   the stuffing is a bit salty

and there is a, no longer new, Wagmans very close by.  they have far more exotic trays of food.

just a thought

rotuts

rotuts

I wouldn't use an app , or order a ' dinner ' from a restaurant.  Im App-less.

however , now that Im retired , I have more time than most.  and in my area , close by

there are 3 grocery stores that cook their own food , and have individual meals in refrigerated trays that I might

pick up during the day, refrigerate , and reheat at dinner time.

I know this is off the topic , but keep this sort of thing in mind if it fits your schedule and the food is close by.

the Turkey Dinner at one market  , is almost as good as mine.  well  not the gravy.  and the mashed potatoes

are real.   the stuffing is a bit salty

and there is a no longer new Wagmans very close by.  they have far more exotic trays of food.

just a thought