• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

demiglace

demiglace

too early

3 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Went to the town's market to get a few things for dinner.

NdT7pqc.jpg

Golden hour on the rooftop terrace.

dswj4vi.jpg

20 euro vinho verde in paper cups (but I also had to drink Dom Perignon in plastic cups somewhere else). Portuguese eat coriander and Spanish prefer parsley. Their golden age of trading with distant countries explains this.

jJMUWvP.jpg

At the market earlier

elW8QNi.jpg

And the price

39N3Bxn.jpg

All most all barnacles are still attached to a chunk of rock, which I also paid for. And rock is heavier than the barnacles!

ETT0oER.jpg

At my lodging you are welcome to help yourself to a shot of nice port.

TTyhJpW.jpg

Maybe it's too early for me but rocks and barnacules? What creature of the sea are you eating?

demiglace

demiglace

3 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Went to the town's market to get a few things for dinner.

NdT7pqc.jpg

Golden hour on the rooftop terrace.

dswj4vi.jpg

20 euro vinho verde in paper cups (but I also had to drink Dom Perignon in plastic cups somewhere else). Portuguese eat coriander and Spanish prefer parsley. Their golden age of trading with distant countries explains this.

jJMUWvP.jpg

At the market earlier

elW8QNi.jpg

And the price

39N3Bxn.jpg

All most all barnacles are still attached to a chunk of rock, which I also paid for. And rock is heavier than the barnacles!

ETT0oER.jpg

At my lodging you are welcome to help yourself to a shot of nice port.

TTyhJpW.jpg

Maybe too early for me but rocks and barnacules? What creature of the sea are you eating?