• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

A couple of dinners from last week.

Porterhouse shared with DH; asparagus/red pepper/green onion from the CSO and frites from the air fryer.

DSC03065.thumb.jpg.4f37903a0f8f3fc914903014b9c4ec1c.jpg

Teriyaki chicken leg out of the air fryer/ steamed asparagus from the CSO/ corn and refried rice and peas with some Indo spices topped with pineapple and fried shallots (from a jar).  I overcooked the chicken.   That air fryer is very quick and caught me off guard.  Too many sporting events to watch around dinner time easily distracts me.  Something from the freezer tonight for the Raptors game!

Edited to add:  Just took out some Gumbo and Grits for tonight.  Can't wait.  Yum.  Chicken and Andouille.

DSC03062.thumb.jpg.7b3bac177dc555dab6cad21af8f04a46.jpg

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

A couple of dinners from last week.

Porterhouse shared with DH; asparagus/red pepper/green onion from the CSO and frites from the air fryer.

DSC03065.thumb.jpg.4f37903a0f8f3fc914903014b9c4ec1c.jpg

Teriyaki chicken leg out of the air fryer/ steamed asparagus from the CSO/ corn and refried rice and peas with some Indo spices topped with pineapple and fried shallots (from a jar).  I overcooked the chicken.   That air fryer is very quick and caught me off guard.  Too many sporting events to watch around dinner time easily distracts me.  Something from the freezer tonight for the Raptors game!

DSC03062.thumb.jpg.7b3bac177dc555dab6cad21af8f04a46.jpg