• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

This is about cooking, but also about gardening, and a little about medicinal food.

Its always a challenge to plan your garden for early harvest, if you are in a cold zone. I am happy that I have been able to enjoy a steady supply of fresh goodies from my garden (zone 6). First, I got asparagus, then hosta shoots, now I am enjoying goji plant greens.

home-design.jpg

Goji comes early in cold weather. It is a perennial that gives you a supply of delicious early greens and goji berries every year.

Goji greens and berries are a common vegetable in Asian countries. They are believed to have very beneficial medicinal effects. It may not be acceptable for me to discuss anything medicinal on this forum. But you can Google if you are interested in this "super food".

dcarch

SV crispy salmon on goji greens.

714687559_GojigreensSVsalmon.thumb.jpg.de73b660be174e559389ff759760363d.jpg2131358716_gojigreensSVsalmon(2).thumb.JPG.0170f9ac0b44f3de8ddbe9586e8fc8ee.JPG

dcarch

dcarch

This is about cooking, but also about gardening, and a little about medicinal food.

Its always a challenge to plan your garden for early harvest, if you are in a cold zone. I am happy that I have been able to enjoy a steady supply of fresh goodies from my garden (zone 6). First, I got asparagus, then hosta shoots, now I am enjoying goji plant greens.

home-design.jpg

Goji comes early in cold weather. It is a perennial that gives you a supply of delicious greens and goji berries every year.

Goji greens and berries are a common vegetable in Asian countries. They are believed to have very beneficial medicinal effects. It may not be acceptable for me to discuss anything medicinal on this forum. But you can Google if you are interested in this "super food".

dcarch

SV crispy salmon on goji greens.

714687559_GojigreensSVsalmon.thumb.jpg.de73b660be174e559389ff759760363d.jpg2131358716_gojigreensSVsalmon(2).thumb.JPG.0170f9ac0b44f3de8ddbe9586e8fc8ee.JPG