• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@chefmd  Posole  in a Guajillo Chile base was the thing this week, similar to yours.   In addition to cabbage and radish ( here ), I will use onion and epazote or Mexican oregano..also hot sauce of choice

I'm currently fermenting some cabbage in gochujang  and stuff to use, next time..raw is just to hard

New version

40099565543_e3df392abb_b.jpg

Old Version 

33177242888_1a9c496e10_b.jpg

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@chefmd  Posole  in a Guajillo Chile base was the thing this week, similar to yours.   In addition to cabbage and radish ( here ), I will use onion and epazote or Mexican oregano..also hot sauce of choice

I'm currently fermenting some cabbage in gochujang  and stuff to use, next time..raw is just to hard

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@chefmd  Posole  in a Guajillo chile base was the thing this week, similiar to yours.   In addition to cabbage and radish ( here ), I will use onion and epazote or mexican oregano

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@chefmd  Posole  in a Guajillo chile base was the thing this week, similiar to yours.   In addition to cabbage and radish ( here ), I will use onion and epazote or mexican oregano