• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BeeZee

BeeZee

I know I won’t be able to post photos later, as I will have 12 for Passover dinner (down from possible 14). Mom is making/bringing brisket, sis is making/bringing roasted potatoes. I made citrus/honey baked boneless chicken breasts yesterday, tasted one chilled and decided they will be served coldish. Saffron quinoa pilaf with dried cherries. Thai carrot salad. Lemon roasted green beans. Chicken soup with matzoh balls (added some fresh dill to the mix). Mom is also bringing homemade chocolate dipped macaroons and some fruit salad for dessert. Uncle and his daughter bringing some other dessert.

I am currently sitting with a cold adult beverage enjoying the fact that everything is done, so glad I did advance prep.

BeeZee

BeeZee

Added photo

I know I won’t be able to post photos later, as I will have 12 for Passover dinner (down from possible 14). So the photo shows the many items stuffed in the fridge (avert your eyes from the pizza box, belongs to stepson who is visiting). Mom is making/bringing brisket, sis is making/bringing roasted potatoes. I made citrus/honey baked boneless chicken breasts yesterday, tasted one chilled and decided they will be served coldish. Saffron quinoa pilaf with dried cherries. Thai carrot salad. Lemon roasted green beans. Chicken soup with matzoh balls (added some fresh dill to the mix). Mom is also bringing homemade chocolate dipped macaroons and some fruit salad for dessert. Uncle and his daughter bringing some other dessert.

I am currently sitting with a cold adult beverage enjoying the fact that everything is done, so glad I did advance prep.

275CB87F-8BE3-49BE-9363-38BDA2CA5FF1.jpeg

BeeZee

BeeZee

I know I won’t be able to post photos later, as I will have 12 for Passover dinner (down from possible 14). Mom is making/bringing brisket, sis is making/bringing roasted potatoes. I made citrus/honey baked boneless chicken breasts yesterday, tasted one chilled and decided they will be served coldish. Saffron quinoa pilaf with dried cherries. Thai carrot salad. Lemon roasted green beans. Chicken soup with matzoh balls (added some fresh dill to the mix). Mom is also bringing homemade chocolate dipped macaroons and some fruit salad for dessert. Uncle and his daughter bringing some other dessert.