• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

43 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

That grainy mustard does look good....on my list to cook now.

In the interest of full disclosure 🙃, after draining the pasta, I returned it to the pan, added the butter, mustard (generous measure, ~ 2-3X what the recipe specified), chili flakes, parsley and half the cheese over low heat and added a ladle of pasta cooking water to make enough light sauce to coat the cauliflower, which I added last. I used the Dry Breadcrumbs from Six Seasons that I had on hand.  I halved the amount of butter since I used some oil to roast the cauliflower. 

Edited to add that I will check out that Veg Literacy recipe as this is a good time of year for cauliflower around here.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

42 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

In the interest of full disclosure 🙃, after draining the pasta, I returned it to the pan, added the butter, mustard (generous measure, ~ 2-3X what the recipe specified), chili flakes, parsley and half the cheese over low heat and added a ladle of pasta cooking water to make enough light sauce to coat the cauliflower, which I added last. I used the Dry Breadcrumbs from Six Seasons that I had on hand.  I halved the amount of butter since I used some oil to roast the cauliflower. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

35 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

In the interest of full disclosure 🙃, after draining the pasta, I returned it to the pan, added the butter, mustard (generous measure, ~ 2-3X what the recipe specified), chili flakes, parsley and half the cheese over low heat and added a ladle of pasta cooking water to make enough light sauce to coat the cauliflower, which I added last. I used the Dry Breadcrumbs from Six Seasons that I had them on hand.  I halved the amount of butter since I used some oil to roast the cauliflower.