• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Volumes 1, 2 and 4 of J.P. Wybauw's Book for sale

THE BOOKS ARE SOLD

I have Volumes 1 ,2 and 4 of Jean-Pierre Wybauw's Great Chocolate books are for sale.

The books are in great shape!  There is some tape on the corner of the front of volume 1 that I used to keep it together after a drop.  Volume 1 is also autographed by the author (See pics below).

I'm asking $150 for the lot OBO.

Let me know if interested or if you have questions

20180612_152521.thumb.jpg.f13c7e3cf112d3e9a2e36219fa0a4458.jpg20180612_152538.thumb.jpg.131d2b6fe3c4f487edfaa0f26965de2b.jpg20180612_152546.thumb.jpg.991c946f3819befa08066a807da62ba5.jpg

20180612_152559.thumb.jpg.a1eb43219f8baf539f690bb0dcf31442.jpg

20180612_152607.thumb.jpg.041f87af3c1759446270fd2e184786a4.jpg

Edited by artiesel
Books were sold (log)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Rushina
      What would you like to be included in a cookbook you classify as a "good cookbook"?
      Rushina
    • By Multiwagon
      Other than the three written by Michael Ruhlman, which I have read and loved, what other books are out there that are about cooking, but not cookbooks?
    • By Dark side
      Hi! I have a SMALL chocolate shop/cafe in Canada and I've just received a grant that I need to apply to my business and am trying to decide where best to put it.
      I have a chocovision rev delta and it serves us well, but I am planning to upgrade to a 3Z, as that is a higher capacity and will be within my price range. 
      That will leave me with approx $3500 cad to spend on other items.
      We so far do most things small batch/small scale/by hand. 
      Considering a panning machine or kitchenaid attachment? a vibrating table? an airbrush setup? Guitar cutter?
      Any other thoughts or suggestions??
    • By amyneill
      Hi all!! 
      I work at an amazing little New Zealand Style ice cream shop in the beautiful Denver Colorado. I was hoping to get a little help on the subject of adding fruit into ice cream after extracting it and ensuring that, when the ice cream is frozen, the fruity bits don't turn into rock hard shards. I am planning on doing a cherry chocolate ice cream and I was going to soak some dried cherries that we're no longer using for something else. I was planning on using some brandy and a ton of sugar, but I was really hoping someone had a tried and true method they could send my way so that I KNOW that the fruit will be luscious as it's frozen. If you have a certain sugar ratio. I know there is the brix test, but to be honest it's been many years since pastry school and I am very rusty. Would love to hear from some of my fellow sugar-heads. 
      Thank you!
      Amy