• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Volumes 1, 2 and 4 of J.P. Wybauw's Book for sale

THE BOOKS ARE SOLD

I have Volumes 1 ,2 and 4 of Jean-Pierre Wybauw's Great Chocolate books are for sale.

The books are in great shape!  There is some tape on the corner of the front of volume 1 that I used to keep it together after a drop.  Volume 1 is also autographed by the author (See pics below).

I'm asking $150 for the lot OBO.

Let me know if interested or if you have questions

20180612_152521.thumb.jpg.f13c7e3cf112d3e9a2e36219fa0a4458.jpg20180612_152538.thumb.jpg.131d2b6fe3c4f487edfaa0f26965de2b.jpg20180612_152546.thumb.jpg.991c946f3819befa08066a807da62ba5.jpg

20180612_152559.thumb.jpg.a1eb43219f8baf539f690bb0dcf31442.jpg

20180612_152607.thumb.jpg.041f87af3c1759446270fd2e184786a4.jpg

Edited by artiesel
Books were sold (log)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By pastrygirl
      Here's a chocolate fail for you - how on earth do molds end up like this? 
      I went to a cooking school liquidation sale this morning, was expecting used equipment but not quite so abused!

I did pick through and found several that looked in good shape.  They can toss this one in the recycle bin!
    • By rookie
      I am making molded bunnies for Easter and I am finding that the
      necks are cracking and the head breaks away from the body. I have noticed that the neck is not as thick as the rest of the bunny. Total grams for this bunny is 200.
      Does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this? Oh yeah I didn't mention that after pouring into molds I place in the refridgerator.
      Any suggestions are welcome!
      Cheers
      Mary - Rookie
    • By GRiker
      Looks like you’re in the Washington Post this morning, Congratulations! 🎊 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/food/2021/01/31/chocolates-valentines-day/%3foutputType=amp
    • By OliverB
      I just received a copy of "The Cook's Book - Concise Edition" edited by Jill Norman, and now I'm curious, what's the difference to the full edition? Supposedly it has 648 pages compared to 496 in this edition, and it appears to be much larger in size if the info on us.dk.com is correct. Other than that I can't find any info what the difference might be. It's a neat book with lots of photos about techniques etc, and lots of recipes. As with any DK book production values are high.
      If the contents are the same, I'm happy with the smaller version, but I'd really like to know what I might be missing on those 150 or so pages. If it's just filler, I don't care. If it's some fantastic recipes, I do care....
      Anybody here know both editions? Google was so far of no help. Lots of the full edition are to be had used as well, I'd be happy giving this one as a gift and ordering the full edition, if it's worth it.
      Thanks!
      Oliver
    • By devlin
      Say you were rounded up with a group of folks and either had a skill to offer in exchange for a comfy room and some other niceties or were sent off to a slag heap to toil away in the hot sun every day for 16 hours, what 3 books would you want to take with you to enable you to cook and bake such fabulous foodstuffs that your kidnappers would keep you over some poor schlub who could cook only beans and rice and the occasional dry biscuit?