• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

artiesel

Volumes 1, 2 and 4 of J.P. Wybauw's Book for sale

THE BOOKS ARE SOLD

I have Volumes 1 ,2 and 4 of Jean-Pierre Wybauw's Great Chocolate books are for sale.

The books are in great shape!  There is some tape on the corner of the front of volume 1 that I used to keep it together after a drop.  Volume 1 is also autographed by the author (See pics below).

I'm asking $150 for the lot OBO.

Let me know if interested or if you have questions

20180612_152521.thumb.jpg.f13c7e3cf112d3e9a2e36219fa0a4458.jpg20180612_152538.thumb.jpg.131d2b6fe3c4f487edfaa0f26965de2b.jpg20180612_152546.thumb.jpg.991c946f3819befa08066a807da62ba5.jpg

20180612_152559.thumb.jpg.a1eb43219f8baf539f690bb0dcf31442.jpg

20180612_152607.thumb.jpg.041f87af3c1759446270fd2e184786a4.jpg

Edited by artiesel Books were sold (log)

Yes they are.  

I just got another offer today, though.  Would you be able to pay $200.00 plus shipping for the lot?

Edited by artiesel (log)

It's been a week since I heard from the other party and I would like to ask if you're still interested in the books???

$150 plus shipping costs.