• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I've been sick for three days with some sort of intestinal bug and finally, today, I felt like eating something 

The only thing that sounded good was a tuna  salad sandwich.  I had all the ingredients including a long past it’s prime celery rib which in a different situation I'd have thrown out...it was really not good looking at all.

Sandwich was good however, made with some excellent Harvest Grains Honey Whole Wheat toasted bread.

I seem to be on the mend.

lindag

lindag

I've been for three days with some sort of intestinal bug and finally, today, I felt like eating something 

The only thing that sounded good was a tuna  salad sandwich.  I had all the ingredients including a long past it’s prime celery rib which in a different situation I'd have thrown out...it was really not good looking at all.

Sandwich was good however, made with some excellent Harvest Grains Honey Whole Wheat toasted bread.

I seem to be on the mend.