• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I knew this morning. When I woke up I knew exactly what I wanted for dinner. 12 hours later.

burger1.thumb.jpg.727eb8a4d2909fa213cf327c32185659.jpg

Spicy porkburger with chips. Due to adverse lighting issues, you can't see the burger. I could have corrected that, but I was hungry and I hate cold chips! But I did whip off his overhanging cap for a second, to let you see the inside. A second burger was consumed for dessert.

burger2.thumb.jpg.373f25b2ea3b1b21763b235d0fe0bc3e.jpg

There were hidden tomato slices between the lettuce and the burger The blackest spots are chilli pepper flakes, not carbonised pork.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I knew this morning. When I woke up I knew exactly what I wanted for dinner. 12 hours later.

burger1.thumb.jpg.727eb8a4d2909fa213cf327c32185659.jpg

Spicy porkburger with chips. Due to adverse lighting issues, you can't see the burger. I could have corrected that, but I was hungry and I hate cold chips! But I did whip off his overhanging cap for a second, to let you see the inside. A second burger was consumed for dessert.

burger2.thumb.jpg.373f25b2ea3b1b21763b235d0fe0bc3e.jpg

The blackest spots are chilli pepper flakes, not carbonised pork.